Call for Speakers
Open: September 2nd – November 14th 2014 (CLOSED)
Interested in becoming one of The B.I.G Summit’s next thought leaders? We are looking for speakers who will equip our audience with expert guidance and actionable takeaways that will resonate long after the event has ended. If you believe you have BIG IDEAS that will challenge and inspire the BIG Community we encourage you to submit today!
When suggesting a topic, please make sure:
- Your content is interesting. Conference sessions are meant to educate attendees on game changing innovations, disruptive technologies and groundbreaking ideas transforming business. We do not accept product-related submissions. If you would like to publicize a product, please contact our sales team for information on exhibiting and other vendor opportunities, including vendor interactive demo sessions.
- Please note that it is a red flag when the primary speaker is in a sales or marketing role. We give priority to Founders, leadership, C-level, venture capitalists and other visionaries
- Contact info for the primary speaker of the submission is included. We require direct contact with presenters to expedite questions during the submission review process and will not consider submissions where we are unable to do this.
- Submit your proposal by November 14, 2014
- Review: The B.I.G speaker selection committee will review your submissions by end of November. Please note that selections occur as we receive applications, so we encourage you to apply early.
- Notify: We will notify you by email about the status of your submission as soon as your application is selected.
What we are looking for when we review the submissions:
- Is the presenter someone who can credibly address the subject in-depth?
- Will attendees receive information by attending the session that would be unique, fresh, germane to their interests and challenges, and could not be located easily in some other fashion.
- Does it sound like it is actually a useful vision or best practices versus a vendor pitch?
- High-level intros that address key pain points.
- Actionable sessions that educate entertain or inspire the audience.
If your application is selected, we expect you to:
- Commit to presenting—no last minute switch outs. This is an opportunity for the individual, not for the company.
- Share your presence at the event with your social networks. Speakers that are active online and help drive attendance are more likely to be asked to return to speak again (pending good reviews).